BPI Real Estate Poland and Acteeum Group in cooperation with JLL In the next few weeks will launch a new PRS (Private Rented Sector) development. It will be built on Obrzeżna Street in Warsaw’s Służewiec district of Mokotów.
The dozen-story building, which will include 565 rental units and attractive common areas, already has a final building permit. The state-of-the-art project will be developed in accordance with BREEAM green certification at the “Very Good” level as part of a joint venture between BPI Real Estate Poland and Acteeum Group.
– Poland’s residential real estate sector is currently undergoing a transformation. Due to growing demand in the rental market, we have expanded our offer to include a project designed for an institutional client in the PRS sector. Our business strategy is to develop projects in the most attractive locations in Poland’s top cities in accordance with the principles of sustainable development, including the 15-minute city concept. That’s why our latest project in Warsaw is being built in close proximity to numerous urban amenities, such as cinemas, restaurants, cafes, gyms, universities, shopping centers and office buildings.
– says Béranger Dumont, General Manager of BPI Real Estate Poland
– At MIPIM the Obrzezna scheme will be brought to the attention of the investment market. JLL has been appointed as advisor and will approach major PRS players for talks on the scheme. BPI Real Estate Poland and Acteeum will be present as well and will be happy to provide further backgrounds on design, lay outs, construction costs, rental income and timing.
– adds Arne Bongenaar, Managing Partner of Acteeum Group.
The modern building on Obrzeżna Street, located near Galeria Mokotów in Warsaw’s Służewiec business district, was designed to meet the needs of young professionals and students. It will include 565 rental units with areas ranging from 17 to 34 sqm, as well as 140 sqm of retail space on the first floor – a perfect place for an original café, for example. The building, consisting of a total of 14 levels (13 floors), has numerous co-living spaces planned, including a kitchen, laundry room, game room, gym and sauna, as well as a co-working room for remote workers. The development also includes 3 terraces with relaxation areas and panoramic views of the city. There will also be 112 parking spaces for cars in the underground garage and an additional 38 above-ground spaces.
Regardless of the sector, the overriding principle that BPI Real Estate Poland follows in the development of all its projects is to shape the highest quality urban space, designed with respect for the needs of present and future generations and environmental protection.
– The Obrzeżna Street development will have a BREEAM Certificate at the “Very Good” level, which sets the standard for sustainable, green building design. Moreover, we have increased the biologically active area on its site. Among other things, we have optimized the surface area of the underground garage and obtained the possibility to plant greenery in native soil and ensure better rainwater absorption. In addition to the environmental benefits of having services within walking distance, there will be no shortage of charging stations for electric vehicles and bicycle parking. We are currently working out the details of the construction schedule, which is expected to begin later this summer.
– says Andrzej Świder, Project Director at BPI Real Estate Poland.