At the beginning of October, construction works of the new retail park – Galeria Andrychów – a joint project of Acteeum Group and Equilis Europe, officially began. Construction works in Andrychów started immediately after the investors signed the contract with the general contractor, KARMAR S.A. Galeria Andrychów is the first retail project in the city and the region to be developed on such a grand scale, with a total GLA of 24,000 sqm. Galeria Andrychów is another, after Galeria Chełm, joint venture of both investors, which is scheduled for opening in autumn 2021.
– We are very happy that despite the difficulties related to the epidemic, the energy of our project in Andrychów does not decline. Not only that, along with the selection of the general contractor – KARMAR S.A. – and the commencement of construction works on this next commercial project in Poland – the enthusiasm of our partners, including tenants, and us investors continues to grow. We are convinced that we create an extraordinary place, unique from the perspective of the city and region.
– explains Monika Woźniak-Zawioła, Head of Retail Equilis.
Along with the selection of the general contractor – KARMAR SA, on 07.10.2020, extensive construction works began on the plot on which Galeria Andrychów will be opened in less than a year. The facility with such a rich offer and built on such a grand scale will become the largest Power Center in Andrychów and the region.
– Galeria Andrychów is the second Retail project developed by Acteeum together with Equilis. In its development, we combine both the extensive experience of our companies, as well as the specific one that we gained while completing the project of Galeria Chełm, which was opened this spring. We are also very pleased with the commercialization of our facility – as of today there are only a few vacant premises left, and for each of them we are having advanced negotiations with interested tenants, and yet we are at the beginning of construction.
We are very happy that with progressing to the construction phase of Galeria Andrychów we are achieving two things – implementing another project in accordance with the assumed plan, and we are proving that well-prepared projects carried out by experienced developers achieve success also in a particularly demanding market environment .
– says Tomasz Szewczyk, Managing Partner Acteeum Cetrnal Europe.
Almost a year before the scheduled opening, Galeria Andrychów is almost completely commercialized, with lease agreements signed for over 90% of the space. Among the brands whose stores will be opened in the Andrychów Power Center there are well-known and popular chains such as Leroy Merlin, Lidl, CCC, SMYK, Rossmann, Media Expert, Martes Sport, Jysk, KiK, Sinsay, House, Cropp, Deichmann, Divers, Pepco, Dealz, Hebe or Komfort as well as attractive local stores.
– Power Center Galeria Andrychów is the second, after Galeria Chełm, project constructed jointly with Equilis and Acteeum. It is an expression of our partners’ trust in us as a general contractor. We are also impressed by the market expansion of both companies and we hope to participate in the development of further interesting projects. I am also pleased that cities such as Andrychów have the opportunity to grow thanks to the emerging commercial facilities, such as the Power Center. It is an important element of the local economy of the city. As the general contractor of this investment, we will try to carry out the works as little burdensome as possible for the local residents, while respecting local conditions and the environment.
– explains Joanna Makowiecka-Gatza, CEO of KARMAR S.A..
The selected general contractor – KARMAR S.A. – will construct a modern and multifunctional retail facility in the Power Center format, with a total GLA of 24,000 sqm. The plot of land on which a new retail park is being built is located at the intersection of Krakowska, Biała Droga and Przemysłowa streets with direct access to the national road and in the vicinity of the planned Bielsko-Biała – Głogoczów bypass. Galeria Andrychów will offer 38 commercial premises and 680 parking spaces.
Information about Equilis
Equilis was established by Carl Mestdagh in 2006 as a commercial property developer in the Belgian market. Today the firm develops and completes demanding projects in a broad spectrum – from commercial and residential real estate to offices, brownfield recovery, senior citizen or student housing, recreational facilities, parking spaces, cultural and public spaces. Altogether Equilis has built 271,000 m² and 832 residential units. Currently a further 215,000 m² and 2,004 residential units are under development.
Equilis covers all aspects and works and has diversified its activities and expanded its portfolio in the European market. Equilis has offices in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Portugal, and Poland and recently also in Germany.
You will find more information about Equilis and its projects under www.equilis.net.
Information about Acteeum
Acteeum Group is a privately owned company operating on the commercial and residential real estate market in Poland, undertaking the entire development process, starting from selecting suitable plots for development through the stage of design, construction, commercialization, management and sale of facilities.
The Acteeum approach to projects is based on extensive experience and knowledge of the polish market and the development process. The company is a business partner of large institutional companies, including CBRE Global Investors, Immofinanz, NepiRockcastle, BPI, Equilis as well as private investors. Acteeum focuses on the development of large scale retail facilities and residential projects.
Acteeum manages a land portfolio and negotiates the purchase of further plots for the construction of shopping centers, retail parks, residential developments as well as mixed schemes.
Further information about Acteeum and its projects at: www.acteeum.pl.
Information about KARMAR S.A.
Established in 1991 in Warsaw, KARMAR has been operating for over a decade as part of the international group Bouygues Construction, successfully implementing cubature, infrastructure and industrial facilities throughout Poland. As a member of Bouygues Entreprises France – Europe, operating in the European structures of the international Group, KARMAR has specialist knowledge and access to the latest technological solutions, built on the basis of the international experience of the Group, including impressive projects implemented all over the world.
Thanks to the extensive know-how, we constantly improve the quality of our services, targeted at clients from the public and private sectors, also providing global services of the highest quality at a local price. Being a company with Polish roots, we rely on cooperation with local suppliers and subcontractors.
Thanks to Linkcity Poland S.A. we expand our activities on the Property Development market, where we develop both public and commercial projects. We take special care that relations with our partners are based on mutual trust and respect.