At the beginning of February, construction works have begun for the Galeria Koszalin shopping center in the Power Center format – a project of Acteeum Group and Falcon Investment Management.
Galeria Koszalin Power Center is the largest and most modern shopping complex in the Koszalin region, developed in cooperation with Leroy Merlin and Agata, with 30 stores hosted on the total area of 38,000 m². The opening of the entire complex is scheduled for the first quarter of 2024.
The Koszalin retail park, undertaken in cooperation of Acteeum and Falcon Investment Management, has entered a new, final stage of development. The investors have selected the General Contractor of the retail park and are starting extensive construction works.
The general contractor of the park is Dekpol, which on a plot located directly at the road junction of the S6 expressway and Koszalińska Street (extension of Władysława IV) will build the largest and most modern shopping center in the Power Center format in the region.
– We are very happy that our project has so dynamically moved to the construction stage. It is the last step of the development of our shopping center in Koszalin and we are already looking forward to the grand opening of the facility in the first quarter of 2024. We are also very pleased with the commercialization of the project. It resulted in a perfectly composed shopping offer, which is completed a year before the planned opening.
– says Tomasz Szewczyk, Managing Partner of Acteeum Central Europe.
The opening of the facility, which is already fully commercialized, is planned for the first quarter of 2024. Koszalin Power Center with a total area of 38,000 m² will offer over 30 stores, including a large-format Leroy Merlin DIY store, the first and only Agata furniture store in the region, a Lidl supermarket and a whole range of shops of popular and valued brands. In addition, this extremely conveniently connected Power Center will offer a spacious parking lot for approx. 1,100 vehicles, a drive-thru restaurant, a gas station, and the facilities for charging electric vehicles.
– Our involvement in the Koszalin Power Center is a consistent implementation of the strategy of building a portfolio of commercial facilities. It assumes the creation of a network attractive Power Center retail parks of the highest quality, which will capture dominant positions in a given regions. Such a project is the Koszalin shopping center, which we are developing in cooperation with Acteeum to permanently change the shopping landscape of Koszalin and the entire region.
– says Piotr Piechocki, founder and CEO of Falcon Investment Management.
– I am delighted that we are part of such a great undertaking, which is the Koszalin shopping complex. Our new store in Koszalin will be the 79th Leroy Merlin facility in Poland and the third in the West Pomeranian Voivodeship, next to Szczecin Kołbaskowo and Kołobrzeg. Thanks to this, we will be even closer to the residents of Koszalin and the surrounding area with a comprehensive offer of products and services necessary during the construction, renovation and decoration of the house and garden. During the construction of the Koszalin store, we encourage you to visit our online store leroymerlin.pl, where, in addition to construction, renovation and decorative products, you can also find a lot of inspiration.
– expresses Magdalena Kołodziejska, spokesperson of Leroy Merlin Polska.
Koszalin Power Center is a facility in the regional retail park format, which will cover the city of Koszalin and the surrounding region. Thanks to its architectural formula, selection of well-known and popular brands and perfect communication, the project developed by Acteeum Group together with Falcon Investment Management, in cooperation with Leroy Merlin and Agata, has already became a permanent element of the commercial landscape of Koszalin and the surrounding area.
On a total area of 38 thousand. m² GLA The project will offer a wide range of shops and service premises of various brands. There will be the largest Leroy Merlin DIY hypermarket in the region, with an area of approx. 12,000 m², a Lidl supermarket with an area of approx. 2,000 m², a full-size and the only in the region Agata furniture store, with an area of approx. 11,150. m² and 30 stores within the Retail Park. The tenants of the Koszalin retail park will also include Jysk, Komfort, House, Cropp, Sinsay, Lidl, Rossmann, 4F, New Yorker, CCC, Martes Sport and Media Expert.
Koszalin Power Center will also include a dining offer, including a drive-thru restaurant. In addition, for the convenience of customers, the facility will offer a spacious, easily accessible parking lot for approx. 1,100 vehicles, a petrol station and infrastructure ensuring smooth communication both within Koszalin and the region.
The center will be built directly at the junction of the S6 expressway, connecting Szczecin with the Tri-City, and Władysława IV Street – the main exit road to the sea. Both roads are not only the main national thoroughfares, but also fit into the urban infrastructure as communication arteries popular among residents.
The construction of the shopping center in Koszalin began in February 2023 and the opening is scheduled for the first quarter of 2024.
Information about Acteeum
Acteeum Group is a privately owned international company operating on the commercial and residential real estate market in Poland, undertaking the entire development process, starting from selecting suitable plots for development through the stage of design, construction, commercialization, management and sale of facilities.
The Acteeum approach to projects is based on extensive experience and knowledge of the polish market and the development process. The company is a business partner of large institutional companies, including CBRE Global Investors, Immofinanz, NepiRockcastle, BPI, Equilis as well as private investors. Acteeum focuses on the development of large scale retail facilities and residential projects.
Acteeum manages a land portfolio and negotiates the purchase of further plots for the construction of shopping centers, retail parks, residential developments as well as mixed schemes.
Further information about Acteeum and its projects at: www.acteeum.pl.
Information about Falcon Investment Management:
Falcon Investment Management is a dynamically expanding fund on the commercial real estate market in the Retail Parks segment. Currently, it is developing a number of projects with external partners and several own projects. Growth of Falcon Investment Management in the coming years will be based on the purchase of operating facilities, cooperation with external partners, as well as running its own investment and development activities, with the aim of building a nationwide, stable portfolio of retail parks.