On November 7, 2023, the topping out ceremony took place at the Koszalin Power Center construction site. The event was attended by representatives of local authorities, investors – Acteeum Group and Falcon Investment Management, as well as partners involved in the construction of the facility.
Koszalin Power Center is the largest and most modern shopping complex in the Koszalin region, developed in cooperation with Leroy Merlin and Agata, within which 30 stores will have place on the total area of 38,000 sqm. The opening of the complex is scheduled for the first quarter of 2024.
On November 7, 2023, the symbolic topping out ceremony was held at the construction site of the Koszalin Power Center, the largest and most modern shopping complex in the Koszalin region. In the construction tradition, the topping out symbolizes the completion of work related to the construction of the facility. In the near future, the building will be in a closed shell state and the finishing works will begin.
The ceremony was attended by the key representatives of the city authorities and companies involved in the investment, including Paweł Zdunek, Technical Director, Falcon Investment Management, Przemysław Hrycan, contract director of Acteeum Group, and Marek Nagórski, Operational Director of Dekpol Budownictwo – the General Contractor of the facility. Moreover, the ceremony was attended by representatives of companies involved in the investment process and numerous media.
– It is an extraordinary honor and pride for me that we will be able to top out this unique investment. I am impressed by the development quality as well as the overall concept for the new shopping center. This will be one of the key landmarks of our city. I realize how big the tasks are for investors today. High quality of services, adaptation to market requirements and growing competition – these are the challenges every company is facing. Therefore, I wish you further good fortune and consistency in the development.
– says Piotr Jedliński, President of the city of Koszalin.
– Today’s ceremony is proof that construction works are bringing us closer every day to opening the most attractive shopping place for the residents of Koszalin and the entire region. Thanks to the great cooperation and consistency of the partners participating in the project, the Koszalin Power Center quickly took shape. We can’t wait to welcome the first customers in the first quarter of 2024.
– says Paweł Zdunek, Technical Director, Falcon Investment Management.
The consistently executed plan to build the facility in Koszalin, which is already fully commercialized, assumes the grand opening in the first quarter of 2024. Koszalin Power Center with a total area of 38,000 sqm will offer over 30 stores, including a large-scale Leroy Merlin DIY store, the first and only Agata furniture store in the region, a Lidl supermarket and a whole range of stores of popular brands valued by customers. In addition, this extremely conveniently located facility will offer a spacious parking lot for approximately 1,100 vehicles, a drive-thru restaurant, a gas station, and the infrastructure for charging electric vehicles.
– The topping out ceremony of the Koszalin Power Center is an extremely important moment for us; this is a symbolic end to the main construction phase, confirming that the work is progressing according to the planned schedule. We are convinced that this is largely the result of great cooperation of all entities participating in the project, from the investment, construction and financial sides.
– says Przemysław Hrycan, Contract Director, Acteeum Central Europe.
Koszalin Power Center is a facility in the regional retail park format, which will cover the city of Koszalin and the surrounding region. Thanks to its architectural formula, selection of well-known and popular brands and perfect communication, the project developed by Acteeum Group together with Falcon Investment Management, in cooperation with Leroy Merlin and Agata, has already became a permanent element of the commercial landscape of Koszalin and the surrounding area.
On a total area of 38,000 sqm of GLA the project will offer a wide range of shops and service premises of various brands. There will be the largest Leroy Merlin DIY hypermarket in the region, with an area of approx. 12,000 sqm, a Lidl supermarket with an area of approx. 2,000 sqm, a full-size and the only in the region Agata furniture store, with an area of approx. 11,150. sqm and 30 stores within the Retail Park. The tenants of the Koszalin retail park will also include Jysk, Komfort, House, Cropp, Sinsay, Lidl, Rossmann, 4F, New Yorker, CCC, Martes Sport and Media Expert.
Koszalin Power Center will also include a gastronomic offer, including a drive-thru restaurant. In addition, for the convenience of customers, the facility will offer a spacious, easily accessible parking lot for approx. 1,100 vehicles, a petrol station and infrastructure ensuring smooth communication both within Koszalin and the region.
The power center will be built directly at the junction of the S6 expressway, connecting Szczecin with the Tri-City, and Władysława IV Street – the main exit road to the sea. Both roads are not only the main national thoroughfares, but also fit into the urban infrastructure as communication arteries popular among residents.
The construction of the shopping center in Koszalin began in January 2023 and the opening is scheduled for the first quarter of 2024.
Information about Acteeum
Acteeum Group is a privately owned international company operating on the commercial and residential real estate market in Poland, undertaking the entire development process, starting from selecting suitable plots for development through the stage of design, construction, commercialization, management and sale of facilities.
The Acteeum approach to projects is based on extensive experience and knowledge of the polish market and the development process. The company is a business partner of large institutional companies, including CBRE Global Investors, Immofinanz, NepiRockcastle, BPI, Equilis, BIG as well as private investors. Acteeum focuses on the development of large scale retail facilities and residential projects.
Acteeum manages a land portfolio and negotiates the purchase of further plots for the construction of shopping centers, retail parks, residential developments as well as mixed schemes.
Further information about Acteeum and its projects at: www.acteeum.pl.
Information about Falcon Investment Management:
Falcon Investment Management is a dynamically expanding fund on the commercial real estate market in the Retail Parks segment. Currently, it is developing a number of projects with external partners and several own projects. Growth of Falcon Investment Management in the coming years will be based on the purchase of operating facilities, cooperation with external partners, as well as running its own investment and development activities, with the aim of building a nationwide, stable portfolio of retail parks.