The commercialization of Galeria Andrychów – the second joint project of Acteeum and Equilis in Poland – has gained momentum despite the recent difficulties related to the coronavirus. Thanks to many well-known brands that have confirmed joining the project, the Andrychów retail park has already exceeded 85% of the commercialization level. The opening of Galeria Andrychów is planned for the second half of 2021.
The first shopping center in Andrychów, developed jointly by Acteeum and Equilis within the “Power Center” formula, has already exceeded the 85% level of commercialization. The focus and trust that tenants devote to the Andrychów project results from the reputation of the investors and developers as well as from the enormous potential of the location and functional design of the facility.
– We are happy to be able to confirm the comprehensiveness and attractiveness of the shopping and service offer of our Andrychów retail park. We believe that the carefully composed offering of the facility will permanently brighten the landscape of the city and the region, and will make its inhabitants smile even more often while spending pleasant and satisfying time in Galeria Andrychów.
– says Monika Woźniak-Zawioła, Head of Retail Equilis.
Galeria Andrychów is a new retail park with a regional coverage, with an area of 24,000 sqm. The Andrychów facility will offer customers approximately 38 stores of various brands, the Lidl supermarket, the large Leroy Merlin DIY store and 650 parking spaces with smooth communication within the city and the region. The facility will also include a drive-thru restaurant and a petrol station. The unique potential of the Andrychów retail park results also from its location – on the only one plot of this size in the city and the region, intended for large-scale shopping facility.
– Almost a year before the opening of Galeria Andrychów, we can claim a great success of commercialization, the level of which has now exceeded 85%. We are currently finalizing leasing contracts for the last available premises in the facility.
– explains Tomasz Jopkiewicz, Leasing Director at Acteeum Central Europe.
– The shopping offer of Galeria Andrychów will include various fashion, interior design, sports, consumer electronics, media and drugstore brands. In addition, the facility will feature a comprehensive dining, entertainment and service offer, fully answering customers’ needs. The tenants of the Andrychów retail park will include: Lidl, Leroy Merlin, Sinsay, House, Cropp, Rossmann, Martes Sport, Pepco, KiK, Jysk, Media Expert, Orange, Dealz and others.
– adds Tomasz Jopkiewicz.
The opening of Galeria Andrychów is planned for the second half of 2021.
Information about Equilis
Equilis was established by Carl Mestdagh in 2006 as a commercial property developer in the Belgian market. Today the firm develops and completes demanding projects in a broad spectrum – from commercial and residential real estate to offices, brownfield recovery, senior citizen or student housing, recreational facilities, parking spaces, cultural and public spaces. Altogether Equilis has built 271,000 m² and 832 residential units. Currently a further 215,000 m² and 2,004 residential units are under development.
Equilis covers all aspects and works and has diversified its activities and expanded its portfolio in the European market. Equilis has offices in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Portugal, and Poland and recently also in Germany.
You will find more information about Equilis and its projects under www.equilis.net.
Information about Acteeum
Acteeum Group is a privately owned international company operating on the commercial and residential real estate market in Poland, undertaking the entire development process, starting from selecting suitable plots for development through the stage of design, construction, commercialization, management and sale of facilities.
The Acteeum approach to projects is based on extensive experience and knowledge of the polish market and the development process. The company is a business partner of large institutional companies, including CBRE Global Investors, Immofinanz, NepiRockcastle, BPI, Equilis as well as private investors. Acteeum focuses on the development of large scale retail facilities and residential projects.
Acteeum manages a land portfolio and negotiates the purchase of further plots for the construction of shopping centers, retail parks, residential developments as well as mixed schemes.
Further information about Acteeum and its projects at: www.acteeum.pl.